History Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Event

+43
Mason Park
Steve Bae
Danijo
21cjessie
David Park
chloe
Precious You
Joe Lee
Tom Lee
gracekim
sophiakim
cherink
shoumin
inamesaaalll
yaerimyu
CHUNG TAE YOUNG
EstherLee
Veronica Lim
aikumagai
Handsome
Maxene Yu
AndrewLee
James
ChefDaniel
Young park
matthew
John Lee
LukeLim1234
Enoch
Deena You
samuel lim
Johnny Park
Rebecca Nam
Ryan Nam
ashleylee
Jenny Yoon~
sarahher
esthersong9
david jung
Charlie Seo
williamkim990
solskjaer
Admin
47 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Veronica Lim 10-1

Post  Veronica Lim Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 am

In thesedays, computer is one of the important thing in our world. From the beginning of the computer, it was not stand for research, or do other things(like blog things?). the first computer was using by a calculator.they need to machine to caculate easily. Generally, the first computer(calculator) was named Colossus. It was invented before than Eniac, made by England. When in the 1939,WWII England's scholars were researching for decode the German's cipher. Alan Turing, who were in this plan,from his suggestion, in 1943, they invented Colossus what can decode the German's cipher. From that start, it begins to development of the computer. In the past, when the computer was not common, They were huge, i mean really huge. The size of the Eniac was width 24m, height 2.518m, deep 0.945m, and the weight was 32t. Can you guess how big is? whatever i can not write all of the computers that were invented, but i can sure about computers were so developing and they were one of the important part in out culture and life style. somany people earned money from internet matterials, and pretty much people relieve their stresses by the internet(computer). But when we have development of computer, also we have another criminal things from computer matterials. Some one (actors or singers) suicide because of internet, and some people did fraud things to others. Computer is the matterial that give us good things and bad things. It is the important thing that how we use computer right way or bad ways. I hope people who were using computer will use by right ways. Razz

Veronica Lim

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty check it out This is Gesther the serf to the knight(권위상승)

Post  EstherLee Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:08 am

afro Many events changed the world and changing world. But I think appearence of humanism shaped the world.
Because of this thought, people start to claim thier human rights. Moreover, communism came out. Almost everything arund us affect by humanism.
So I think humanism shaped the world rght now!

EstherLee

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty check it out this is Gerin the merchant.

Post  CHUNG TAE YOUNG Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:12 am

I think the most world changing important event that happened is invention of plane.

the inventor of plane are the Wright Brothers, if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be this developed as much. Trading is one of the important part of developing a country. What a Face
-put your hand up if you agree Embarassed -
It may have took more than three years to know anything around if we didn't an airplane.
Humans have always wanted fly. like in the song that say's he believe that he can fly. It is so sad that humans can't fly like birds, or eagles but maybe Wright brothers made our wishes true. To R.Kelly they are his santa.

if we didn't have planes we couldn't go to even japan as much as we could. The 2hour trip would take weeks if we still didn't have thw wright brothers. They are everyone's wish maker.

CHUNG TAE YOUNG

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Yaerimyu(10-1)

Post  yaerimyu Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:41 am

im not sure this is ok but i will try

during romantic day one guy name Puccini (one of the musician during that time) and his most greatest accomplishment is opera. has made few opera that show many countries in his country ltalia. for example there is one oprera title 'butterfly lady'(by my own translation i don't know whats the exact name is...) that spread Japan(?).
he make lots of story in other country. and because of him many people starting to have some interest from that. and also today many people enjoy to see opera.

yaerimyu

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty HIHIHIHIHIHIHI~ say hello to me

Post  inamesaaalll Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:49 am

Um....
I want say the best event that shaped the world is that i was borned. Amen

the major event that shaped the world is happening today in Japan. Japan is the one of famous country in the world. and espacially Tokyo (capital of Japan) is the famous for many things. but 5 days ago, this was happened. Tsunami and earthquake, it occured in Japan. (I can believe my eyes.) Many people were died and many houses and building collapsed...
It could be one of famous history of Japan. and also it could effect to the world.

->SARAH LEE 10-1

inamesaaalll

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty DAvid Kim 10-1

Post  shoumin Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:38 am

One of the major event that affected the world and changed the world is Flood that occured in Noah's time. All the water in heaven fell down to the earth and covered all. So the dinasours are not exist today. Also, the mountains had cut off by water. Some scientist say that because of all the water fell down the people could not live longer as Adam.

In conclusion, a major event that I talked about was Flood of Noah.

shoumin

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Cherin Kim

Post  cherink Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:11 am

I think Korean war is the one of major event that shaped the world.

Even though that war was happened in small country in Asia, lots of different nations participated in it.

One naiton got splited into half; demacracy and communism after Korean war.

Since that happened, North Korea changed and effected a lot to the world.

For example, nuclear weapon in North Korea still is the big issue;whether there will be world war or not because

of it.

cherink

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty sophia kim the 9-1 sscholar.

Post  sophiakim Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:32 am

when you say that the major events has effect means that bad things that already took part in the world!!!. i would like to talk about this topic from my topic. Since I was from the philippines,there is nothing to do in there so the every person keeps on holdng on their phone. It is surprising that after all i also took hold of the cellphone all the time. So what i want to say is that the shaping of the world was the cellphone. i think they should not invent good about cellphones. It only has to have calling and messaging. If their will other applications, people will not focus in what god has given each and evryone... but the thing is that i also get to take hold of the phone so i think no, but i should get less time with the phone. thank you for listening to my opinion What a Face cheers

sophiakim

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty gracefacegraceface

Post  gracekim Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:44 am

Admin wrote:There are several major events that shaped the world. I want you to chose one event that shaped the world and explain how it shaped the world.

If I were to choose one major event that shaped the world, it would be the invention of the printing press. THis system was first used in the Holy Roman Empire by Johannes Gutenburg. The impact of Gutenberg style printing on the development of modern European is huge. His invention also lead to a proper Printing revolution. Moreover, in Renaissance Europe, when a mechanical typing was introduced it lead to the era of mass communication. The limited amount of information that went aroung the society increased the literacy of the people who were uneducated. It helped those who did not know how to read the Bible to read it, which lead to be one of the causes of the Renaissance era. If it wasn't for the Printing press, the information we get all over the place would have been extramely limited and we would still dumb people who do not have a saying because we don't know how to read and get information through it.

gracekim

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Tom Lee 9-1

Post  Tom Lee Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:10 am

Over the world there is many major events. But I think best major event is Creation of God.
If he didn't made the world, I am not here and also you are not here, and there is no major events around the world. First, he created lights. Second, he created water and land. Third, he created trees, grasses, and fruits. Forth, he created stars, fishes. Fifth, he created animals. Finally, he created human Adam and Eve. This is best major event what ever happened. Therefore, I think Creation is best event.

Tom Lee

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Major Event (9-1 Joe Lee)

Post  Joe Lee Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:25 am

Admin Wrote : There are several major events that shaped the world. I want you to chose one event that shaped the world and explain how it shaped the world.

I think the major event that changed the world is development of electricity.The electricity was first made by Michael Faraday. And propagation of electricity was became by Thomas Edison. I'm very respect them. Because these two people were developed electricity and electronics. So, we enjoy the civilization of electricity. Thank you for read my thought. lol! lol! lol!

Joe Lee

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty major event- Noah's flood

Post  Precious You Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:58 am

The great flood is one of the most influential major event.
Because of this, firstly the people's life expectency decrease more than 500 years.
Today, Many people can't live over 100 yrs.
Secondly, the Five Oceans created.
Lastly, the fossil remain,so up to this day the people can use the fossil fuels.

Precious You

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Major Event

Post  chloe Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:38 am

I wnat to talk about imperialism. In 19century, science and industrial develop. After that, some countries need foreign market. And they started invasion to other country which were weak. Strong countries govern weak countries and they called 'colony'. Example like England's cross-plan(horizontal), or France's plan(vertical). And many Europe countries did occupation Asia countries. And the Pacific Ocean, too. Europe countries divided Africa on their mind. They were so selfish! Eventually, they got fight because of thier greed(they want to get more colony). This fight is called First World War.

Chloe Lee 9-1

chloe

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Re: Major Event

Post  David Park Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:50 am

Admin Wrote : There are several major events that shaped the world. I want you to chose one event that shaped the world and explain how it shaped the world.

I think the major event that changed the world is develop of weapons. The first weapon was the stone. Just simple one. But the time through people develope weapon. It is arrow and sword. And after hundreds years ago they made stone throwing machines, and the bomb created, and the nuclear used these time arrow develope to the gun and weapons are become more dangerous. Nuclear can kill thousand of people and gun gives to big pain to people. I don't like that weapons, beacause weapon can break the peace. Thank you lol! lol! Sleep

David Park

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty major event

Post  21cjessie Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 am

There are several major events that shaped the world. However if I choose one of the event I would choose the division of Korea into north and south. The division didn't shape the world, however it had, and even now it has a huge influence on South Korea and other countries. The negative side of this incident is that we keep each other in check. Both the South and the North can't loosen up, we are always in tension. Not only South Korea but also the U.S is in tension too because we don't know when the war will happen between North and South. In conclusion the Korean war brought many changes including tension.

21cjessie

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Major event

Post  Danijo Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:23 am

i think Major event is world war 2

Danijo

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Major Events - Steve Bae.....

Post  Steve Bae Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:13 am

The major events in the world.
There is the problem in the Japan because that nation is being attacked by nature disaster.
because of that many nations start to aim opportunity to grow the own nation.

we need to make a contribution to stop the problem before that will be serious.
and help them.

Steve Bae

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Major events (Mason Park 12th)

Post  Mason Park Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:58 am

Considerate of other people, and if the purpose of helping.
And pray for one another and live for the expansion of the kingdom of God, it's really important work. Cool

Mason Park

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty major event

Post  raptrure_by_GODrobin Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:38 am

i researched about ww2./
WW2 started by Adolpe Hittler. He wanted to be a artist. However one day, he saw proclamation. He joined the Navy. Therefore he killed the enemies. Finally he became the general. He persuaded his subordinate men.
Therefore he began the world. However he died himself.
Finally USA won,

raptrure_by_GODrobin

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Born of Jesus

Post  Sally Kim Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 am

There are several major events that shaped the world. I want you to chose one event that shaped the world and explain how it shaped the world.

I choose the major event that is born of Jesus Christ. It is so important events in history of earth. Because Father God gave his son for clean our sin and make us to go to heaven. If Jesus did not came to save us, then we live with sin and it will too hard to go to heaven. That's why I think the born of Jesus Christ is major event that shaped the world.

Sally Kim

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Jason Kim 9-1

Post  Jason Kim Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 am

I tnink the most important event that happened after the creation is The Flood. This event shaped the world the most for these reasons. First it changes the weather of the world. Before the flood the earth has only spring, but after this event, the earth now has summer and winter persistingly. Second, the length of the human life become shorter, before the flood the earth was covered with a lot of water vapors, which protect us from the sun's radiation, however after it gone human lives much shorter than before. Lastly, God destoryed the sinful world clean, mankind was full of sin at that time, however by flood He cleaned the earth, like we format our computer, the world started from the very basic again. For these reasons I think The Flood was the major event that shaped the world.
Like a Star @ heaven Jason Kim 9-1 Like a Star @ heaven

Jason Kim

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Major event

Post  Andrew Lee Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:43 am

There are several major events that shaped the world. Most Major event is the Flood. Before the flood earth was abundance. Weather was springlike. Earth was protected from radiation. But after the flood. Earth weather was changed. There was water vapor that around earth. this water vapor protect radiation. So people lived more than 300years. But after the flood human live Less than100years

Andrew Lee

Back to top Go down

Major Event - Page 2 Empty Re: Major Event

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2