History Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Event

+43
Mason Park
Steve Bae
Danijo
21cjessie
David Park
chloe
Precious You
Joe Lee
Tom Lee
gracekim
sophiakim
cherink
shoumin
inamesaaalll
yaerimyu
CHUNG TAE YOUNG
EstherLee
Veronica Lim
aikumagai
Handsome
Maxene Yu
AndrewLee
James
ChefDaniel
Young park
matthew
John Lee
LukeLim1234
Enoch
Deena You
samuel lim
Johnny Park
Rebecca Nam
Ryan Nam
ashleylee
Jenny Yoon~
sarahher
esthersong9
david jung
Charlie Seo
williamkim990
solskjaer
Admin
47 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Major Event Empty Major Event

Post  Admin Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 am

There are several major events that shaped the world. I want you to chose one event that shaped the world and explain how it shaped the world.

Admin
Admin

https://dustinhistory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty the world war 2

Post  solskjaer Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:23 am

am JobLee

The world war 2 has shaped the world. It is the one what the world's phase is formed by.
Law that affects upon the entire world is determined right after the event, and the relationships countries have also.
I don't say it was a good event,
But it is true that the world war II regurated the world.

solskjaer

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty WilliamKimisdabombybombhandsomekool

Post  williamkim990 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:55 am

There are several major events that shaped the world. I want you to chose one event that shaped the world and explain how it shaped the world.

If I were to choose one event that changed the world, it would be Technology Renaissance. Our culture, and the things that we do today, even now as we are typing could not be, if not for technology, and its abilities to help us. The computer, phone, lightbulbs, all began with one simple idea from one person, and from time to time, to generation to generation, that idea was taken with a broadened view by the future scientists or biologists to work on and make it possible for us to really be able to function it and make it work. Without the mind of Thomas Edison, Bill Gates, The Apple C.E.O who I forgot what his name was, the world wouldn't be as we see it today. Because of today's society and the way we all react and behave to one another, we need the computer, we need the phone to communicate with another, we need the television to see what the outside world is doing. So without technology, our culture and the path of our knowledge into education wouldn't really be accelerated, which is what our world really needs. For example, like King William the Conqueror, because of his full support on feudalism which just destroyed education, our world would be much further into education as well as technology. Who knows, maybe we could've already invented a time machine. Razz

williamkim990

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty RE : Major Event

Post  Charlie Seo Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 am

Major event......hmm.....-_-;
I want to say that the 'Creation' was the major event,
but this could be some satiated reply.
So I think that the 'incident of Babel tower'.
Because this event had seperated human beings
by God has scrambbled the language.
This events are important in the total history and philology.
Because of the people's sins for being pried to God,
the human beings have a different languages during the construction of Babel.

Charlie Seo

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty david jung (World War 1)

Post  david jung Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:48 am

The Major events
First World War was a major war centred on Europe that began in the summer of 1914.
and ended at november 1918.
Europeans, were mobilised in one of the largest wars in history.More than 9 million people died in the word war 1.
anyway the world war 1 is the major event also in WW1 they used machine gun and not a lot of things and handly page too. so for me the the world war 1 is my major event.

david jung

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty Major Event-European Renaissance

Post  esthersong9 Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:57 am

One of the major events that shaped the world is the Renaissace. Renaissance, which means "New Birth", opened a door for classical literature, learning, and art. These events sprang up in Italy, to Europe, then later influenced the whole world. Renaissane was the esentially an intellectual movement and the revival of classical art. The development of arts, science, and architecture promoted people to express and share their feelings. The Renaissance let people to think different and opened doors to new opportunities of those times. It increased the knowledge, wealth and spirituality. Not only these but also the revival shows now the history of Europe, such as political situations and the citizens' lives of those times. Renaissance spread its wings to enhancement of science like chemistry, physics, architecture, and medicine. This event was the start of the positive effect on to Asia and to the world.

esthersong9

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty the major event

Post  sarahher Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:13 am

One major event in our world is the inventing of printing press in 1450 by Johannes Guttenburg. It affected so much in the field of communication and education.
Now that it's easier to make books people could buy books with cheaper price.
I think the printing press made everything faster and easier. News could be delivered to all the parts the world.

sarahher

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty !!

Post  Jenny Yoon~ Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:59 am

I think the major event that changed the world is the internet. Before the internet as everyone knows we got information from tv's and radio's. People had to wait for the news and wait for the radio. Now, we can get information whenever we want so easily! With the internet we can send messages and projects pictures quickly and easily. Also we can communicate with people all over the world! The internet changed the world in so many ways and I am very greatful to be born in a time with internet,~ sunny

Jenny Yoon~

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty i am ashleylee

Post  ashleylee Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:21 am

There are lots of events that chaged the world. These events made world much more developed. I think the major event is the found of America. How would you think that Columbus did not find America? Then there will no America that we can see now.
Umm... I think this discovery made civil society. Because, if your country's politics and religions are not to your liking. But, you have to adapt. You have no place to move in Europe. But after the discovery of America, England Puritans moved to America dreaming equility. And this made civil society.
Because of this reason, I think this event shaped the world. What a Face

ashleylee

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty ryan nam

Post  Ryan Nam Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:09 am

one of the event that shaped world is America become independent form UK. so, it controlled it's own military and economic force, and it become superpower. and it shaped the modern world. now world is following US's movement. and US keeps peace of the world mostly.
. .
|\ |
| \ | .-. .--.--.
| \|( ) | | |
' ' `-'`-' ' `-

Ryan Nam

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty Rebecca Nam

Post  Rebecca Nam Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:36 am

From my opinion, one of the major event that shaped the world is when people found out that earth is round.
Because of this theory, people started to travel around to find new land. Moreover, people became not fear of falling while they are traveling. study

Rebecca Nam

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty America's atomic bomb!

Post  Johnny Park Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:51 am

I think that major event is America's atomic bomb!
Because America attacked Hirosima(Japan), Japan was defeated in the World War 2.
Thus, the Second World War could end, and many country became independent including Korea.
If America didn't shot at Japan, the world wouldn't be peaceful now.
Of course Some countries think this event was bad, but most countries think good.
-End-

Johnny Park

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty samuel lim 10-1

Post  samuel lim Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:27 am

Admin wrote:There are several major events that shaped the world. I want you to chose one event that shaped the world and explain how it shaped the world.

The Renaissance was shaped the world. Once upon a time, the world has several Renaissance. Espacially, Europe was developed by the Renaissance. The Renaissance developed the human's quality. Renaissance was developed the Art, literature, technology, architecture, thoughts, human rights, etc. The Renaissance was shaped this world a little. Between Renaissance and now, the world had a lot of major event. It can not say the Renaissance changed everythings. However, if there had not a Renaissance I guess this world is will different.

samuel lim

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty Re: Major Event

Post  Deena You Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:51 am

i think Martin Luther's 95 Thesis which was to criticize the errors of church (during that time) in 1517 is one of remakable event that influenced the history of the world.
it led to the idea of the new church, and that brought current christianity.
It also may consider as start of reform, the renaissance.
At the en of Middle ages, Luther stood up against the church. And in middle ages church had lots of power. So Luther basically influenced both in major and religious history of the world.

researched in
http://navercast.naver.com/worldcelebrity/history/10
http://www.iclnet.org/pub/resources/text/wittenberg/luther/web/ninetyfive.html

Deena You

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty Enoch Noh 10-1

Post  Enoch Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:31 am

I think that one of the major event that shaped the world is the invention of the bulbs by Thomas Edison. In the year 1879, Thomas Edison invented the bulbs with filaments. At first, he failed thousands times to make it. But finally, he invented the bulbs with filaments that did not turning the lights on more than 40 hours. That invention became the beginning of the light, and the beginning of the light made more development of the bulbs. Finally, this development made the bulbs that existed in today. By the thousands times of failure and many success after the failure, it started to shine the world. And it contributes to shine the all world. So, I think that this is one of the major event that shaped the world.

Enoch

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty major event

Post  LukeLim1234 Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:34 am

There are several major events in the world. One of the major event is Jasmin Revolution, today, the Revolution infulence to Tunis, Egypt, and other countries.

LukeLim1234

Back to top Go down

Post  John Lee Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 am

I think Abraham Lincoln shaped te world. That was made the freedom for the slaves. Many people will think disagree about
that. But I think by that many people will have new life fo them also as a new mind.

Abraham Lincoln gave us that forgiveness means. By that word Lincoln changed his enemies to his faithful servant.
we need that word immediately.!!!

John Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:52 am

There are lots of events that shaped the world and shaking the world. However the most important and major event is the genesis of the world. Most of the events are caused by men. Of course all events that shaped the world is important but the creation of man and woman who are the first ancestor is more important. Adam and Eve who ate the tree of knoledge of good and evil are the first human in the world. Because of them, we can exist here on the earth. To sum up, the major event shaped the world is the creation of Adam and Eve.

matthew

Back to top Go down

Post  Young park Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:57 am

I think the major event is the world war 1 and world war 2 because at that time most of the country join the world war 1 and after that the America became a most powerful country in our world and this war destroy a lot of the equitment other country

Young park

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty 10-3 DanielChoi

Post  ChefDaniel Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 am

Admin wrote:There are several major events that shaped the world. I want you to chose one event that shaped the world and explain how it shaped the world.
I think major event is Adam and Eve ate the apple (the fruit ofthe Tree of Knowledge)
becaus If they were not ate that maybe We will live Eden and everyday we will see God and does not have sinners.
So I think Major Event is Adam and Eve ate the apple.

ChefDaniel

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty What the Dustin Craft's Topic of Fourm

Post  James Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:09 am

Um...........................

Major event is Jesus Christ bones in Earth and sacrifice to us........
Lord is loved people so almighty God send His Son Jesus christ....
and Jesus christ is prapagation of God's word and preching to peoples.
however Jesus christ died in God's plan so He died and rebirth in three days~~

so We believe Jesus christ, we can get savior and eternal life in Heaven.

I think Jesus Christ borns in earth is major event in the World~~!!!!

James

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty Major Event by.AndrewLee

Post  AndrewLee Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:21 am

I think wolrd war I and II is the important event in human history. These wars brang sad, anger, hatred, violence, etc. It was bad and cruel history, but It changed human's life. Japan got destroyed and they sell wapons to South Korea, it helps them to eard a lot of money. Also, Korea seperated in two countries, North and South. Still today, they confront each others. However, human developed their weapons. Compare to the old time, today it became easier to kill a mass of people.

AndrewLee

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty Maxine Yu

Post  Maxene Yu Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:34 am

There are several major events that shaped the world. I want you to chose one event that shaped the world and explain how it shaped the world..

Though there are some majors events, one of the most major events is the development of MONEY.
In ancient society,at first, there was no money and society was operated by themselves. Then by development of productive capacity, Exchanges became. They use the stuff instead of definite money.
For example, in ancient 변한, they use iron as money.
Then as markets and cities developed, people noticed that the deal couldn't be fair by exchanging.
Primally, Sumer people made money(bill) with silver.
And after that, silver became the trading tool of several nations.
In China, they did not have much metal so they use paper money instead of metal. China was the world's first nation who use paper as money.
Then through the development of paper money, we also could see the distinguised printing skills.
And the development of money contributed to the economic development.
Money make trade from nations to nations and I think it contributed to the globalization.

Maxene Yu

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty I am SungHan

Post  Handsome Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:46 am

Albert Einstein did a lot of things of major events that shaped the world. He developed the electronic. So we can be living comfortablely today through the development. Albert Einstein is one of the most popular people. The basics of other developments is eletronic. Actually he shaped the world.

Handsome

Back to top Go down

Major Event Empty major event

Post  aikumagai Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:25 am

Changed Major Event is World War 1. It was done the first Great War in the World. By was done World War 1, people attended to peace of World, because the victims of the war were hight. After that established first the League of nations in history.

aikumagai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next