History Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Rights

2 posters

Go down

Human Rights Empty Human Rights

Post  LukeLim1234 Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:45 am

The human rights is human freedom, human have choice, we can choice that is our life and our right.

I'm gonna talk about Jasmine revolution, the revolution began in Tunisia, the revolution reason is no freedom, no jobs, poor and no future, therefroe the revolution connective of human rights,
the nation people were not pressed human rights to their President Zine EI Abidine Ben Ali. The nation people be pressed human rights violations to President Zine EI Abidine Ben Ali.
His dictatorship made the nation's pain, poor living and freedom of the will have been growing, then finally, the nation people made revolution from the poor living, pain and freedom of the will.
Now, the President step back the position, then the revolution influence around other countries.

This happen gave many thinks to me, human right is God give to choice only to human, therefore we do respect to human when you become a leader, if you do that respect to people.
because Human image resemblance to the of God, therefore we do respect humam rights.

LukeLim1234

Back to top Go down

Human Rights Empty what the Human Right?

Post  James Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:54 am

I think human right is Freedom of choise and each of respect

because Human has human right, they can choise thing and work

however they do not has a human right, everybody do not respect to him

so I thinks Human Right is Freedom of choise and each of respect

Thanks

James

Back to top Go down